It’s raining outside today. The gray skies and incessant drizzle have put a damper on your desires to get out there and kick a few, or run a 5K. So, rather than submit to the dreary, why not enjoy one of the best sports video games for PC (or other device)?
Surely you know all about how much gaming ram you need to ensure your gaming experience is at its optimal levels. But if you’re a little uncertain, don’t worry, that link will tell you everything you need to know about building a gaming rig and avoiding lag. Their advice can help ensure that your PC runs better, and that your gaming experience is almost as good as the real thing.
Picking the Right Sports Games for You
We all have our personal preferences when it comes to the sports we engage in. However, those that we actively play in the “real world” don’t have to dictate the sports games we enjoy on our PCs and other gaming devices. We can explore the hoops and goals that we wouldn’t ordinarily tackle. So, now it’s time to get to pick the right sports games for you. Here’s a list of great options:
- FIFA 17
- NBA 2K17
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
- Football Manager 2017
- Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 (Learn more)
- Dangerous Golf
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD
- Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (Read this)
- Real Boxing
- Pro Cycling Manager 2015’
- WWE 2K17 Deluxe Edition
- Formula 1 2016
- The Crew: Gold Edition
- GRID 2
- DiRT 3
- Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO
If you can’t find what you are looking for in that list, that’s ok. We’ve got more.
7 Best Sports Games of All Time
PC World created a list of the top 15 sports games and we’ve taken from that list to create our own. So, check out the 7 best sports games of all time:
- UFC Undisputed 2013– Consistent and engaging, this game will allow you to enlist friends and work together in your fight camp goals.
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade– If you like big hits better than you appreciate physics, this game will quench your need for speed and violence. Besides, it will give you the opportunity to play hockey without losing your own teeth.
- Pro Evolution Soccer– No two teams will have the same strategy styles, so that makes playing different ones more realistic. It will feel like you’re really participating in one of the dozens of soccer clubs worldwide.
- Skate 3– Looking for more skating venues and less road rash? This game will give you the tutoring you need to thrash like the street skaters you have envied for a long time.
- Madden NFL12– Of course, this is an older version of one of the best football games ever. So, if you are looking to get in on the tackling action while protecting your brain from multiple contusions, this might be your best option.
- Fight Night Champion– Like to box? Don’t like to tape your brow? Try this classic boxing game with players of all weight classes.
- NBA Jam: On Fire Edition– Big headed players do amazing stunts in this game. This is the basketball game you’ve been looking for.
So, if it’s raining out there in your world today, consider taking some time to play a couple of great sports video games!