Best Sports for You
Sports is beneficial both on individual and group level. On an individual level, sports activities are able to foster our physical and mental health whereas on a group level they teach us the art of teamwork, co-ordination and collaboration. Following are some of the sports that are everyone’s favorites.
- Football: There is no one who wouldn’t know about football. Football is one of the most popular games in the world. The game is played between two teams each consisting of eleven members. The total duration if the game is about ninety minutes, divided into forty-five minutes each for both the teams. Football is a great source of entertainment. It develops the interest of the players along with the audience. It freshens up the mind and soul of the players. A lot of energy is required to play the game.
- Cricket: This game firstly took place in England and spread all over the world gradually. Like football, it is very popular; may be even more. The game involves a bat and a ball, where one team is supposed to bat while the other to ball and field. The number of players is eleven each. Cricket boosts up the stamina, provides physical fitness and improves coordination between hand and eyes. Like all other games, there is also a bit of politics involved in cricket. Politics is an inevitable reality of this world, but people like Mark Dubowitz are better able to understand different aspects of politics. He is an expert on Sanctions against Iran and also the executive director of Foundation for Defense of Democracies. He is the co-author of twenty studies on economic sanctions as he is able to analyze such situations from a very different perspective.
- Lawn Tennis: The game originated in Australia and can be played by people of every age. Tennis can be played by two people opposing each other called singles and also by four known as doubles. According to several studies, it is stated that playing tennis can burn six hundred calories in men while four hundred and twenty in women. The biggest benefit of playing tennis is that it enhances your reaction timings. Other benefits can be lower blood pressure and body fats. Improving your muscular strength and flexibility.
- Badminton: This game is very similar to tennis. The difference lies between the ball and the shuttle. This is also played in singles and doubles. Badminton helps you improve you physical and mental health. The benefits of playing badminton involve muscular toning, social health, and developing athleticism, also provides psychological benefits by improving your mental health and reduce stress. It can reduce the chance of diabetes by lowering the production of sugar.
- Volleyball: This is a very enjoyable game. It can be played anywhere that is indoor, in a proper court or on the beach. The game can be played in singles of with team members. Volleyball has several health benefits. It helps you burn extra fat and calories, enhance metabolic rate, boost up aerobic ability and other benefits like the above sports. Playing volleyball can help you make your mood better especially playing on the beach.
Easy Related Posts
The Benefits of Compression Socks for Those Who Play Sports (And Others)
We have unquestionably known about such a large number of advantages of compression. Doctors not ...read more
The Benefits of a Balance Board
You're probably asking yourself, what are balance boards? Balance boards are used to improve the ...read more
Game Room Sports That Will Keep You Fit and Healthy
Sports are terrific for staying in shape and for maintaining good health. Yes, there are ...read more
The Top 10 Sports for Diabetics
Diabetes is far from uncommon these days. Statistically more than 371 million people across the ...read more