Best Compound Bow for Archery Sport Beginners
Having the right compound bow makes a big difference especially if you are a beginner. The right bow will make your learning easy and will help you enjoy the sport more. Even though different users have different requirements that help define a good compound bow, there are basic features that should pass the test and there are also brands that are well known for good compound bows. When it comes to sporting equipment’s, a brand name goes a very long way. There are some brands that have been in the market for long and are known for producing products of exceptional quality.
One of the best compound bows for beginner is SAS Siege 55 lb. 29” compound bow. It is one of the bestselling bows for beginners. Not only is the bow user friendly and highly adjustable but it is also made of high grade material that help it to withstand any challenges that come with continued usage. Its high adjustability feature means that it can be customized according to preference and hence can be used by anybody. Other than that, the bow comes with a budget friendly price making it very affordable. Some of its main features include:
- It is highly adjustable design making it suitable for beginners and right handed people
- Has a highly adjustable bolt to increase or decrease its draw weight
- Has an adjustable bow sight
- Has an axle to axle length of 41.5” and features a draw length of 29”
- It comes with a strong piece of layered limb that help it to draw weight of up to 55lbs
- It is lightweight with a weight of only 4lbs
- Works well when used along with 30” aluminum and carbon arrows
- Can shoot at high speeds with speeds up to 206 FPS.
Some of the advantages of the SAS Siege compound bow include:
- Its design makes shooting arrows easier and accurate
- Its system of operation is very simple that can be easily understood by beginners. Its adjustable features can help you to adjust its draw weight.
- Not only does the bow comes with a good price but also comes with a 3 year warranty.
Some of the cons of the bow include:
It is common for any product that has advantages to also have disadvantages. The SAS Siege compound bow is best suited for beginners and hence those who are not beginners and have used complicated bows before may find it too basic. The fact that the bow is mainly meant for right handed people locks out left handed people. The bow is also not eligible for shipping in some countries.
Even though there are many compound bows in the market that are well suited for beginners, this is still one of the bestselling bows. As much as it has its downside, the advantages outweigh that. To be sure about the bow before making a purchase, it is better to read the sas compound bow review to get a deeper insight to it through other users.
Easy Related Posts
The Reasons Fishing is a Sport
Generally, when people wind up on a sporting website they are expecting to see things ...read more
How To Choose Hunting Boots
If you are into hunting trips, having the right hunting boots makes all the difference. ...read more
The Benefits of a Balance Board
You're probably asking yourself, what are balance boards? Balance boards are used to improve the ...read more
Get in Shape This Summer With Swimming
Aren’t you tired of the same routine? Going to the gym and sweat it out? ...read more